Custom Research Projects
If you are a current business owner with a specific market research project please review our services below and contact us to schedule a time to discuss your needs.
Market Research Services for Small Business Include:
- Competitive Intelligence – Overall sales & profits, sales & profits by market, cost structure, organization structure, customer profile, and strategic partnerships.
- Industry Analysis – overview of industry trends, size, outlook, financials, life cycles, barriers to entry and regulatory information.
- Market Segmentation – Demographic data: population, households, age, marital status, gender, income, and education. Psychographic Data: consumer attitudes, values, lifestyles, interests and opinions.
- New Market Opportunities – market expansion, strategic alliance, and adjacent market opportunities.
- Research for Authors – accurate information and statistics provided for use in presentations, white papers, newsletters, or blogs.
- S.W.O.T. Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) – an unbiased assessment of your business necessary for making strategic business decisions.
- Competitor S.W.O.T. Analysis – (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) – an assessment of your top competitors.
- Social Media Assessment – review of current social media campaigns with recommendations for improving ROI, customer interaction, and conversions.
- New! Survey your market – Design, implementation and analysis of a survey for up to 100 of your current customers or from a panel of your ideal customers. Includes up to 10 questions (7 responses per questions) and your choice of seven demographic characteristics including: age, gender, household income, employment status, education, location, and career.
Please click below to schedule a time to chat about your research needs